- Every pack helps fund the purchase & protection of precious rainforest
- Giving back
- Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation.
- Thanks to your support we help protect acres of threatened rainforest around the world and support women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
- 9/10 Customers Would Recommend Us
- Visit www.kitandkin.com for more info
- Original Excellent dermatest 08-2019
- Eco* nappies
- 1. *Eco-friendly materials
- Top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging all made from 100% sustainable materials
- 2. Flash dry
- High performance layer for instant dryness
- 3. Super soft comfort
- Our softest ever liner to protect baby's bottom
- 4. Channel technology
- Liquid is distributed evenly, no sagging, just optimal comfort
- 5. Super cute
- Two adorable animal designs in every pack
- Better for baby
- Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium, plant-derived performance. Our nappies contain no harsh chemicals and use gentle, super soft materials to help safeguard your baby from sensitive skin problems like nappy rash. With a flash dry layer for instant dryness and patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, baby's bottom stays protected from leaks for up to 12 hours.
- Better for our world
- We use sustainable, plant-derived materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future of your baby's world. Our super absorbent core contains bio-based gels and totally chlorine-free, FSC® certified wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. The top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging are all made from 100% sustainable materials. Produced in a carbon neutral factory, Kit & Kin nappies are the natural choice.
- Size 1 2-5 kg, 4-11 lbs 40 nappies per pack
- Size 2 4-8 kg , 9-18 lbs 40 nappies per pack
- Size 3 6-10 kg, 13-22 lbs 34 nappies per pack
- Size 4 9-14 kg, 20-31 lbs 34 nappies per pack
- Size 5 11+ kg, 24+ lbs 30 nappies per pack
- Size 6 14+ kg, 31+ lbs 26 nappies per pack
- Nappy pants
- Size 4 9-15 kg, 20-33 lbs 22 nappy pants per pack
- Size 5 12-17 kg, 27-37 lbs 20 nappy pants per pack
- Size 6 15+ kg, 33+ lbs 18 nappy pants per pack
- Forests™ For All Forever
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Pulp from responsible sources, FSC® C131134, www.fsc.org
- Plant-Derived Materials on Baby's Skin
- 100% sustainable packaging
- Rabbit & bear designs
- Protecting Your World, Naturally
- 0% chlorine, latex, perfume, lotions
- Flash dry
- Channel technology
- Up to 12-hour leak protection
- Allergy Certified
- Carbon neutral plant
- World Land Trust
- Suitable for vegans
Designed in London. Responsibly manufactured in the EU
- Caution: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep unused nappies and packaging away from children and animals. Keep away from fire. Do not flush.
34 x Nappies
Caution: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep unused nappies and packaging away from children and animals. Keep away from fire. Do not flush.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021