- Energy1693kJ 403kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 868kJ / 207kcal
- Egg pasta parcels filled with italian sausage and smoked ham.
- All our pasta is made by a family run business in Italy with their passion, care and knowledge passed down over four generations.
Fresh Egg Pasta, Ricotta Full Fat Whey Cheese (Milk), Italian Sausage (10%), Smoked Ham (4.5%), Dried Potato, Breadcrumbs (Wheat), Smoked Provola Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Fibre, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic.
Fresh Egg Pasta contains: Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Pasteurised Egg (9%), Water.
Italian Sausage contains: Pork, Salt, Wheat Flour, Spices, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Smoked Ham contains: Pork, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Breadcrumbs contains: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Malted Wheat Flour.
- May contain soya.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Hob from chilled: 3 mins. Hob from frozen: 4 mins.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
Add the pasta and simmer for 3 minutes (from chilled) / 4 minutes (from frozen).
Drain and serve immediately.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (195g**)|
|Energy||868kJ / 207kcal||1693kJ / 403kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019