Tesco Cod Mornay With Mash And Peas 380G
- Energy1408kJ 335kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 386kJ / 92kcal
- Cooked Cod (Gadus morhua) in a creamy sauce with mashed potato and peas.
- 1408kJ / 335kcal. Cod fillet cooked in a creamy sauce with creamy mash and juicy peas.
Mashed Potato, Cod (Fish) (29%), Peas, Skimmed Milk, Whole Milk, Cheese (Milk), Single Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Onion, Garlic Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Lemon Juice, Fish Juices (Cod (Fish), Plaice (Fish)), Salt, Mustard Seed, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, White Pepper, Pepper Oil.
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Salt, White Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25mins Cut film around the fish section of the tray and pierce film over peas and mash. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 5 1/2mins / 5mins
For best results, microwave heat
Pierce film lid on both compartments several times.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W / 900W)/
Leave the product to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Heat for a further 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
the NE Atlantic – Norwegian Sea
Number of uses
- Not suitable for freezing
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (365g**)|
|Energy||386kJ / 92kcal||1408kJ / 335kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2019