Tesco Chicken In Mushroom Sauce 370G
- Energy1183kJ 281kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 329kJ / 78kcal
- Chicken breast in mushroom and white wine sauce with baby potatoes and green beans.
- Chicken breast cooked in a creamy white wine sauce with baby potatoes.
Baby Potatoes, Chicken Breast (21%), Water, Green Beans, Mushroom, Whole Milk, Single Cream (Milk), White Wine, Cornflour, Onion, Chicken Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Parsley, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Thyme, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Onion Extract, White Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30mins For best results, oven heat. Pierce film lid on both compartments several times. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 5 / 4 1/2 mins
Pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (360g**)|
|Energy||329kJ / 78kcal||1183kJ / 281kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019