- Energy810kJ 195kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1724.39kJ (414.38kcal)
- Spinach, feta and onion filling wrapped in all butter puff pastry, topped with pine nuts.
- Our chefs have chosen an all butter pastry for our rolls to create a rich, flaky, puff pastry. Carefully selected ingredients are expertly combined to create a vegetarian roll with a twist.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (19%), Feta Cheese (Milk) (10%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Spinach (7%), Pasteurised (Egg), Potato, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Sunflower Seeds, Onion, Cornflour, Dried Potato, Potato Starch, Pine Nuts, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Feta Cheese (Milk) contains: Sheeps' (Milk), Goats' (Milk), Salt, Lactic Starter Culture, Rennet.
Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture.
Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Water, Cream (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Starter Culture.
Dried Potato contains: Potato, Processing Aid (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Disodium Diphosphate)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven From chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C Gas 4 15 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven From chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C Gas 4 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (47g)|
|Energy||1724.39kJ (414.38kcal)||810.46kJ (194.76kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016