Butchers Choice Diced Chicken Breast 850G
- Energy420kJ 99kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 393kJ / 93kcal
- Skinless, boneless diced chicken breast with added water and salt.
- With Added Water for Succulence
Chicken Breast Fillet (82%), Water, Salt, Dextrose
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from defrost: TBC on design.com
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results. Oven from frozen: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 35-40 mins Wrap loosely in foil. Place on a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Grill from frozen: Place under a pre-heated grill for 16 minutes, turning frequently. Grill from defrost: TBC on design.com
Instructions: Pan fry from frozen: Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving. Pan fry from defrost: TBC on design.com
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||393kJ / 93kcal||420kJ / 99kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019