- Energy442kJ 107kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 354kJ / 85kcal
- Fino sherry.
- Fino Sherry
- Pale yellow colour with olive and gold tones. Powerfully aromatic yet elegant with a distinctive ‘flor’ character and aromas of yeast and almonds. On the palate elegant, fresh, intense, complex, salty and extremely expressive.
- Pack size: 37.5cl
- Contains sulphites. Contains sulphites.
- Aromas of dried fruit. Powerful and bone dry on the palate with notes of almond and brioche
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- This Fino comes from the same solera as iconic brand Tio Pepe and is aged in the solera system for an average of 6 years on the 180-year-old family estate in the heart of Jerez. Our talented winemaker Antonio Flores,who was born in the winery and grew up watching his father make wine here, hand selects the casks which express the finest quality and intensity. This Fino is also perfect with a range of tapas including cured ham, olives, almonds and cheese.
- Gonzalez Byass was founded in Jerez by Manual Maria Gonzalez in 1835. The first barrels of Tio Pepe were exported to London in 1844 and in 1855 the UK distributor, Robert Blake Byass, was made a partner in order to strengthen links to the UK. Ever since, Gonzalez Byass has been dedicated to the production of quality sherry wines and is still controlled by the Gonzalez family, now in its fifth generation.
- Gonzalez Byass is situated in the city of Jerez, Andalusia, in the heart of D.O. Jerez, owning over 800 hectares of vineyard, all located in Jerez superior. This area enjoys a warm and humid climate which helps in the maturation of the grape. The soils of the area are high in chalk, known as 'albariza soil' this helps to maintain moisture during the long dry summers. With vineyards split 95% Palomino and 5% Pedro Ximenez. Gonzalez Byass is the only winery to have PX planted in Jerez.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Store in a cool, dark place.
Produced in Spain, Bottled in Spain
Number of uses
Bottle. Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||One glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||354kJ / 85kcal||442kJ / 107kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|A serving contains the equivalent of 125ml||-||-|
|Pack contains 3 servings.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019