- Cava Brut - White Spanish Wine
- Selecting the best varieties of Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel-Io, Jaume Serra elaborates this elegant Cava following the traditional method of second fermentation in the bottle. This delicate Cava is an ideal pairing of all types of aperitifs and sea food.
- Wine of Spain
- Commended Wine Winner, International Challenge 2018
- International Wine and Spirit Competition, 2018 Bronze Award - Judges' Score: 75 - 79.9
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A quality sparkling wine made by Traditional Method to produce a full, creamy style with elegant citrus and apple flavours
Region of Origin
Bodega Jaume Serra
Type of Closure
Xarello , Parellada, Macabeo
- Produced following the traditional method. Light maceration of grapes to create a quality base wine. Second fermentation in the bottle and ageing in our cellars. Made from selected grapes
- In 1943 Don Jaume Serra Güel established his company in Alella and he put his name to it. In 1956 rato family bought “El padruell” farm, and in 1975 he purchased the winery to Don Jaume Serra Güell. In 1984 for lack of enough vineyards in Alella, it decided to move the winery to Vilanova I La Geltru and it began the construction of the new winery and the planting of the vineyards, which opened in 1986
- Jaume Serra is situated at the top of a slope that gently descends towards the Mediterranean Sea in Vilanova I La Geltrú (Barcelona). Its origins went back to 1647, a year in which it was constructed a place called “El Padruell”, a walled farm that since XVII century it was used for protection to an old *masia-fortaleza that, as the legend says it use to have a passage that connected with the village
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Produce of Spain
Number of uses
Bottle contains 6 glasses
- Do not store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Jaume Serra,
- finca El Padruell,
- Vilanova I la Geltru,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100ml:||Per 125ml glass:|
|Energy||286kJ / 69kcal||358kJ / 86kcal|
|Bottle contains 6 glasses||-||-|
Do not store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019