Cuchillo Argentinian Malbec 75Cl
- Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
- The name Cuchillo comes from the Spanish word 'knife' this malbec pairs really well with the perfect cut of steak.
- An intense red colour with violet tones whose ripe red fruits and cherry marmalade aromas balance with a touch of roses. Well structured and persistent in body with soft finish.
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- Intense fruity red with violet hints
- Perfect for BBQ
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Intense red with violet hints. Aromas of red fruit, cherry marmalade and roses, a great balanced wine with a soft finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Grapes are crushed, destemed, and then macerated . Total fermentation takes 7 days, and total maceration 10 days. Maturation Conditions: 20% of the wine aged for 2 months with oak chips.
- Cuchillo means knife and is perfectly matched to drink with steak! Crafted from the Trivento winery by winemakers renowned for making the UK's favourite Malbec.
- The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world. The principal wine producing areas fall into two main departments-Maipú and Luján which includes Argentina's first delineated appellation established in 1993 in Luján de Cuyo.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Argentina
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- Bodegas Y Viñedos,
- S.A. Nº B-72110,
- Nº Exp.: B-88365,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml glass:||Per 125ml glass:|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016