The Glenlivet Captains Reserve 70Cl
- Captain's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The Glenlivet Speyside Single Malt Selectively finished in high quality Cognac casks.
- A combination of raisin-rich intense taste of cognac with the signature citrus notes and creamy smoothness of The Glenlivet.
- Nose: Bursting with sweet and fruity aromas. Rich in honey and apricot jam, with notes of sweet cinnamon bread and a subtle sensation of spicy liquorice.
- Taste: Succulent flavours of mandarins in syrup, ripe poached pears and chocolate-dipped raisins.
- Finish: Incredibly smooth and luscious.
- Pack size: 70cl
- Bursting with sweet and fruity aromas. Rich in honey and apricot jam, with notes of sweet cinnamon bread and a subtle sensation of spicy liquorice. Succulent flavours of mandarins in syrup, ripe poached pears and chocolate-dipped raisins
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Place of Provenance
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016