- Energy2240kJ 537kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 839.11kJ (201.12kcal)
- Slow cooked lamb shanks in a red wine, redcurrant and port gravy.
- Sous Vide. These lamb shanks have been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
Lamb Shank (76%), Red Wine, Redcurrant And Port Gravy (23%).
Red Wine, Redcurrant And Port Gravy contains: Water, Red Wine, Tomato Paste, Onion, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Red Wine Vinegar, Redcurrant Juice, Port, Redcurrant Juice from Concentrate, Garlic, Lamb Extract, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Rosemary, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Black Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Remove meat from each pouch, place onto an oven proof dish and cover with foil. Place in a centre of pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Stir half way through cooking.
Instructions: 6 mins (800W) / 5 1/2 mins (900W)
Remove both pouches from carton.
Place one pouch onto a microwavable dish and pierce top of the pouch several times.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W / 900W), remove from microwave and shake gently then heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W). Stand for 2 minutes before carefully removing meat from pouch. Stir gravy before serving. Repeat for the second pouch.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical lamb shank (267g)|
|Energy||839.11kJ (201.12kcal)||2240.42kJ (536.99kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016