- Certified Carbon Neutral® delivery
- Aromas and flavours of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry combine in this Sauvignon Blanc/Pedro Ximenez.
- Isla Negra is a seaside village, famous for the artists and writers who come to be inspired by the coast and the mystical landscape. Our wines capture the charms and characteristics of this unique setting, all in one bottle.
- 6 UK Units per bottle
- 1.5 UK Units per 125ml glass
- Drink Responsibly
- Know Your Limits
- The UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units a week.
- For more facts: drinkaware.co.uk
- Wine of Chile
- Inspired by the coast
- Pack size: 50CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Aromas and flavours of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry combine in this Sauvignon Blanc/Pedro Ximenez
Region of Origin
Vina Cona Sur
Type of Closure
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks followed by maturation in stainless steel tanks.
- Isla Negra is a seaside village, famous for the artists and writers who come to be inspired by the coast and mystical landscape.
- Isla Negra wines are made with grapes from throughout the Central Valley, which is made up of several small valleys ranging from Casablanca to Maule. Known as the most privileged and developed regions in the country, the Central Valley has a temperate Mediterranean climate with a dry and luminous ripening season, diverse soils and precise humidity and temperature patterns.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Produced in Chile
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for drinking with seafood and salads. Serve chilled.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- V.C.S. S.A.,
- Nueva Tajamar 481,
- Torre Norte, of 1901,
- CYT UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020