Trivento Reserve Malbec 50Cl
- Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
- A bright crimson red whose plum and raspberry aromas mingle elegantly with vanilla notes from the 6 months aged in French oak barrels. Well balanced, with sweet tannins and a velvety finish, Trivento Reserve Malbec is ideal with meats and tomato dishes.
- The name Trivento comes from three winds; Polar, Zonda and Sudestada. It is these winds that make Mendoza such a distinctive and successful wine growing region.
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- Pack size: 50cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Aromas: plum and raspberry aroma mingle elegantly with vanilla notes from the oak. Palate: well balanced, exhibits sweet tannins and a velvety finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
German Di Cesare
- Hand picked in small cases during the first week of April. Grapes were destemmed and crushed before fermentation. 20 days of fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 26 °C. Natural malolactic fermentation. Aged in French oak barrels for 6 months.
- Founded in 1996 by Vina Concha Y Toro, Trivento has created an ample portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications. In their short trajectory, Trivento has become the most diversely distributed Argentine wine brand in the world positioning the company among the preeminent Argentine exporters.
- The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world. The principal wine producing areas fall into two main departments-Maipú and Luján which includes Argentina's first delineated appellation established in 1993 in Luján de Cuyo.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Argentina
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Trivento Bodegas Y Viñedos S.A.,
- No B-72110,
- No Exp.: B-88365,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
50 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016