- Belgian milk chocolate coated coffee beans, walnuts & raisins
- Even if you're great at making healthy choices, sometimes only chocolate will do. Our version of coffee walnut cake combines the best ingredients nature has to offer to give you fibre and manganese which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- At graze we love reimagining classic recipes into snacks. Snacks with benefits like energy-releasing manganese. It's dessert, but not as you know it.
- At graze, we're all about two things. Seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients - and imagination. Why? Because together, they've created over 1000 (and counting) ingenious snacks for hungry grazers everywhere.
- Perfectly portioned
- Real coffee beans
- Belgian chocolate
- Source of fibre
- We never use any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in our snacks
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 34G
- Source of fibre
Walnuts (46%), Chilean Flame Raisins: Jumbo Raisins, Sunflower Oil, Milk Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans: Milk Chocolate (88%) (Sugar, Full Cream Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Liquor), Coffee Beans (9%) (contains Caffeine), Glazing Agents: Gum Arabic & Shellac, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Extract (Milk Chocolate contains minimum 30% Cocoa Solids)
- We pack all our snacks in the same place so they may contain Gluten, Eggs, Peanuts, Celery, Mustard & Sesame
Best Before: See pack lid.
Packed by Graze, here in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost, The Giant Graze Box.
- Get in touch at graze.com/in-stores or write to us at Freepost, the giant graze box
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion 35g|
|Energy||2310 kJ||808 kJ|
|-||550 kcal||193 kcal|
|Fat||38 g||13 g|
|of which saturates||7.7 g||2.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||41 g||15 g|
|of which sugars||30 g||11 g|
|Fibre||4.5 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||9.8 g||3.4 g|
|Salt||0.07 g||0.02 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021