- Energy892kJ 215kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 939kJ / 226kcal
- 2 Cheese omelettes.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. 2 Cheese Omelettes Fluffy omelettes with strong, tangy mature cheddar cheese At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
- Fluffy omelettes with strong, tangy mature cheddar cheese
- Pack size: 200g
INGREDIENTS: Pasteurised Egg (48%)
INGREDIENTS: Pasteurised Egg (48%), Semi Skimmed Milk, Vegetarian Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (15%), Pasteurised Egg White (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Salt, White Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Oven 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen
From frozen: 800W / 900W 2½ mins
Place 1 omelette on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Turn omelette over.
Heat on full power for a further 1 minute.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Cooking times will need to be increased if cooking more than one omelette at a time.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Do not reheat once cooled.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each omelette (95g)|
|Energy||939kJ / 226kcal||892kJ / 215kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When microwaved according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019