Gillette Venus Swirl Starter Pack With 3 Razors
- Choose smooth contoured moves! Gillette Venus Swirl women's razor is designed with Gillette's revolutionary Flexiball and 5 individually adjusting contour blades, the Venus Swirl helps capture what other razors may miss. It contours over curves for flawless beauty, long-lasting smoothness and virtually no missed hairs.
- Women's 5-bladed razor with the first and only Flexiball
- Contours over every curve for flawless beauty
- Water-activated MoistureGlide serum for incredible glide
- Sleek handle with enhanced grip
- Any Venus blade fits any Venus razor handle, except Simply Venus
Lubrastrip: PEG-7M; PEG-115M; PEG-100; Silica; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Tocopheryl Acetate; Tris(Di-t-Butyl)Phosphite; BHT; Glycol, Ribbon Of Moisture: PEG-115M; PEG-7M; PEG-100; Silica; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Tris(Di-t-Butyl)Phosphite; BHT; Glycol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble,
- Surrey KT13 0XP,
- 0800 445 53 883
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016