- Energy917kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1223kJ / 289kcal
- 2 Part baked white baguettes.
- H.W. Nevill's Part Baked Baguettes. Simply pop in the oven for a warm and crisp baguette
Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Fermented Wheat Flour, Salt, Malted Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 220??C/Fan 200??C/Gas 7. 8-10 minutes. Remove all packaging. Once opened, cook immediately. Lightly dampen surface with water, place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8- 10 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 a baguette (75g)|
|Energy||1223kJ / 289kcal||917kJ / 216kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016