- Energy356kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 285kJ / 69kcal
- SANGIOVESE RUBICONE IGT ROSATO
- Refreshing and fruity with flavours of bright red berries and citrus fruit, made from lightly pressed grapes for a delicate flavour and colour.
- Pack size: 225cl
- Contains sulphites. Contains sulphites.
- Dry rose with refreshing notes of red cherries and strawberries with a citrus fruit finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- After harvesting, vinification is carried out with the presence of grape skins (8 hours with 8 degrees celsius). This wine is fermented at low temperature to retain the bright summer-fruit flavours. Fermentation takes place in 300-900 hl tanks at 13-16°C for 12 days, then the wine is stored in stainless steel tanks for 3-6 months prior to bottling.
- Sangiovese is a grape variety that derives its name from the Latin sanguis Jovis, "the blood of Jupiter". This wine is the result of an hand and machine harvesting by the end of August, beginning of September.
- Made from Sangiovese grapes grown in clay hills of Romagna region at a height of 100-300m, in particular in the area of Rubicone.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: < >
Store in a cool, dark place.Once opened stays fresh for six weeks See bottom flap for best before date.
Produce of Italy, Produce of Italy
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||285kJ / 69kcal||356kJ / 86kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019