- Energy1936kJ 461kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 872.20kJ (207.80kcal)
- Ready to bake Yorkshire Pudding with 4 pork sausages.
- “At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
Water, Pork Sausages (29%), Wheat Flour, Egg White, Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt.
Pork Sausages contain: Pork, Water, Pork Rind, Wheat Flour, Salt, Pork Fat, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Flavouring, Sugar, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid).
Filled into U.K or non-U.K beef collagen casings.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas 7 40-45 mins Remove outer packaging and film wrapper. Place foil container on a baking tray in the top of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Do not reheat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (222g**)|
|Energy||872.20kJ (207.80kcal)||1936.28kJ (461.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016