- Energy1936kJ 461kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 872kJ / 208kcal
- Ready to bake Yorkshire Pudding with 4 pork sausages.
- “At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
Water, Pork Sausages (29%), Wheat Flour, Egg White, Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt.
Pork Sausages contain: Pork, Water, Pork Rind, Wheat Flour, Salt, Pork Fat, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Flavouring, Sugar, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Onion Powder, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid.
Filled into U.K. or non-U.K. beef collagen casings.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas 7 40-45 mins Remove outer packaging and film wrapper. Place foil container on a baking tray in the top of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (222g**)|
|Energy||872kJ / 208kcal||1936kJ / 461kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019