Freixenet Italian Sparkling Rose 75Cl
- Rosé - Sparkling Italian Wine
- Presented in a striking cut-glass bottle, Freixenet Italian Rosé blends superior quality with stunning beauty. Using its extensive sparkling winemaking expertise, Freixenet has created the Rosé sibling to Frexienet's widely successful Prosecco. A stand-out rosé that is perfect to make any occasion extra special.
- Freixenet Italian Rosé is a delicate blend of Glera and Pinot Noir grapes, carefully selected from the finest Italian vineyards. Light and effervescent, with notes of red berries and underlying hints of white flowers and apples.
- What's more, the stunning bottle makes for a great centrepiece at any celebration, or to impress family and friends over an evening meal. Perfect with shellfish, desserts or as a sophisticated aperitif.
- A family-owned business with over 150 years of wine-making heritage in the Catalonia region west of Barcelona, Freixenet is renowned for the quality and consistency of its sparkling wine. With a clear mission to help people celebrate more, Freixenet creates quality fizz with a dash of style, in every bottle.
- Wine of Italy
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Light and effervescent, Freixenet Italian Rosé offers delightful red berries notes over a delicate base of white flowers and apples
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Freixenet's Technical Team
Glera, Pinot Noir
- Glera and Pinot Noir grapes are harvested during sunrise, being softly pressed to capture the deliciously delicate rosé tone and fruit flavour, and fermented at a low temperature to foster the most fragrant aromas. The second fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks pressurized at controlled temperature
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Keep it in a cool and dry place and away from light, Store vertically or horizontally in a cool, dark place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy chilled
Name and address
- Freixenet SA,
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019