- Energy1018kJ 243kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 862.70kJ (206.10kcal)
- 4 Skinless & boneless Alaska pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) fillets, formed from pieces of 100% fillet coated in crisp batter.
- Formed from pieces of pollock coated in a crispy batter
Alaska Pollock (Fish) (52%), Wheat Flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Maize Flour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Palm Oil, Dextrose, Colour (Paprika Extract), Mustard Powder, Yeast, Flavouring, Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/ Gas 7 25 mins Place the fillets on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Leave to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Temp: Medium
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.For best results, oven cook from frozen.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fish fillet (118g**)|
|Energy||862.70kJ (206.10kcal)||1017.99kJ (243.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016