Graze Cacao And Orange Super Bites 4X30
- Cocoa & orange whole rolled oat squares with cacao nibs & quinoa
- For us nothing beats flapjacks made the old fashioned way, which is why all ours are baked by hand in small batches. And why wouldn't you? Since this keeps the oats whole, for a delicious flapjack that's a source of fibre and manganese which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Conquer your day with the help of ancient grain quinoa and whole oats, combined with zesty orange and superfood cacao for a tasty source of fibre.
- At graze, we're all about two things. Seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients - and imagination. Why? Because together, they've created over 1000 (and counting) ingenious snacks for hungry grazers everywhere.
- Never any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 30g
- Tasty source of fibre
- A source of energy releasing manganese
Rolled Oats (36%), Margarine (Vegetable Oils [Rapeseed, Palm], Water, Salt), Demerara Sugar, Golden Syrup, Cacao Nibs (3%), Cacao Powder (3%), Quinoa Flakes (2%), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Orange Oil
- We pack all our snacks in the same place so they may contain Soya, Nuts, Eggs, Peanuts, Milk, Celery, Mustard & Sesame
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Soya
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made and packed by graze, here in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost, The Giant Graze Box.
- Say hello
- To get in touch, visit us at graze.com/in-stores or write to us at Freepost, The Giant Graze Box (no stamp required).
4 x 30 Grams
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Bite 30g|
|of which saturates||8.9g||2.7g|
|of which sugars||27g||8.2g|
|-||(% NRV)||(% NRV)|
|Manganese||1.6mg (79%)||0.47mg (24%)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016