- Energy931kJ 222kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 711kJ / 170kcal
- Pieces of cod (Gadus morhua) fillet and mashed potato with mozzarella, chorizo and semi dried tomatoes coated in breadcrumbs.
- Succulent, wild caught cod with fluffy mash and smoky chorizo in a crisp paprika crumb. Inspired by Mediterranean flavours, succulent flakes of wild caught cod are paired with fluffy mash and smoky chorizo and sweet semi sun dried tomatoes. Creamy mozzarella and green pepper provide even more texture and depth of flavour. The crunchy crumb coating is made to our own bespoke recipe and seasoned with a touch of paprika to enhance the smoky notes of the chorizo. Responsibly sourced. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org.
Cod (Fish) (32%), Potato, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Chorizo Pork Sausage (4.5%), Green Pepper, Dried Potato, Semi Dried Tomato, Wheat Starch, Durum Wheat Semolina, Garlic Purée, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Olive Oil, Yeast, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Red Pepper, Potato Starch, Colour (Paprika Extract), Lemon Juice, Oregano, Parsley, Sea Salt, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid).
Chorizo Pork Sausage contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Oregano.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven chilled: 20-22 mins 220ºC /Fan 200ºC/Gas 7 Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 28-30 mins 220ºC /Fan 200ºC/Gas 7 Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||711kJ / 170kcal||931kJ / 222kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019