- Energy679kJ 162kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 969kJ / 231kcal
- 10 Skinless and boneless fish fingers made from cod mince (Gadus morhua), coated in breadcrumb.
- Made from pieces of cod wrapped in a tasty, crispy crumb.
- Pack size: 250g
Cod (Fish) (64%), Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Dextrose (Potato), Potato Starch, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric, Yeast.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. For best results, oven cook from frozen.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/ Gas 7 11-12mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 11-12 minutes. Leave to stand 2 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill at medium temperature for 8-10 minutes. Turn frequently.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/3 of a pack (70g**)|
|Energy||969kJ / 231kcal||679kJ / 162kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When oven cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019