Bay Fishmongers White Fish Fillets 520G
- Energy327kJ 77kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 314.26kJ (74.12kcal)
- Skinless and boneless Alaska pollock fillets (Theragra chalcogramma) in a protective ice glaze.
Alaska Pollock (Fish)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 20-25 mins Place the fillets on a pre-heated baking tray, dot with butter and season. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand 2 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W/900W 2½ mins
Place 1 fillet on a microwaveable plate.
Dot with butter and season. Cover loosely.
Cook on full power 2 minutes 30 seconds. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.For best results, oven cook from frozen.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
520g e net of ice glaze
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fish fillet (104g)|
|Energy||314.26kJ (74.12kcal)||326.83kJ (77.08kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016