- Energy1319kJ 313kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1346kJ / 319kcal
- Pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella medium fat soft cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Topped with a dollop of tasty tomato sauce, melty mozzarella and Cheddar At the Hearty Food Co., we're all about tasty meals that'll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (15%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5%), Tomato Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Semolina (Wheat), Parsley, Basil, Soya Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Chilli Powder.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 180°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 6 5 - 7 mins Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 180°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 6 7 - 9 mins Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for 7 - 9 minutes.
Instructions: Not Suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and the cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains 98g**|
|Energy||1346kJ / 319kcal||1319kJ / 313kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019