- Energy1771kJ 418kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 474kJ / 112kcal
- Cooked chicken breast pieces in a sweet and sour sauce with red pepper and pineapple served with cooked long grain rice.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice. Chunky chicken breast pieces smothered in a sticky pineapple and red pepper sauce, served with rice. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we're all about tasty meals that'll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Long Grain Rice [Water, Long Grain Rice], Water, Chicken Breast (11%), Sugar, Tomato Purée Red Pepper, Pineapple, Cornflour, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Garlic Purée, Salt, Ginger Purée, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Molasses, Garlic Powder, Soya Bean, Wheat, White Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 35 mins Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
800W 8 mins / 900W 7 mins
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||474kJ / 112kcal||1771kJ / 418kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019