- Energy2037kJ 480kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 535.95kJ (126.37kcal)
- Diced cooked chicken breast, red pepper and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce with white rice.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice. Chunky chicken breast pieces smothered in a sticky pineapple and red pepper sauce, served up with rice. At HEARTY FOOD Co., we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
Cooked Rice, Water, Chicken Breast (11%), Tomato Purée, Red Pepper, Sugar, Pineapple, Cornflour, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Pineapple Juice, Salt, Tomato Paste, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Soya Bean, Wheat Flour, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder.
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Rice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice, stir the rice and sauce separately and re-cover. Heat for another 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Microwave:800W/900W 9 mins / 8 mins
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir rice and sauce separately and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W)/3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (380g**)|
|Energy||535.95kJ (126.37kcal)||2036.61kJ (480.21kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016