- Energy1022kJ 244kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 340.54kJ (81.26kcal)
- Minced lamb in a vegetable gravy with mashed potato.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Shepherd's Pie Lamb mince smothered in a rich gravy, topped off with layer of creamy mash At HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Water, Lamb (15%), Onion, Carrot, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Peas, Tomato, Milk, Cornflour, Single Cream (Milk), Salt, Yeast Extract, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicory Fibre, Caramelised Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Rosemary, Sugar, Thyme, Parsley, Tamarind Paste, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Lamb Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Disodium Diphosphate, Lemon Juice, Ginger, Rosemary Extract, Garlic, Chilli Powder, Clove, Citric Acid, Barley
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen Oven: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Microwave: 800W/900W 12 mins / 11 mins
Heat on full power for 12 minutes (800W)/11 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (300g**)|
|Energy||340.54kJ (81.26kcal)||1021.62kJ (243.78kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016