Hearty Food Co. Chicken Curry With Rice 400G
- Energy1945kJ 462kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 528.61kJ (125.62kcal)
- Diced cooked chicken breast in a mild tomato and coconut based curry sauce served with white rice.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Chicken Curry with Rice Chicken breast pieces smothered in a creamy coconut curry sauce, served up with rice At HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice(Water, Rice), Water, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Chicken Breast (11%), Onion, Coconut Flakes, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Cream (Milk), Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Salt, Mango, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Red Chilli Powder, Fenugreek Seed, Ginger, Vinegar, Cane Molasses, Fennel Seed, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Garlic Powder
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice, stir the rice and curry separately and re-cover. Heat for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Microwave:800W/900W 9 mins / 8 mins
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/(900W).
Peel back film lid, stir rice and curry separately and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W)/3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (368g**)|
|Energy||528.61kJ (125.62kcal)||1945.28kJ (462.28kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016