Tesco 2 Chicken Encroute 400G
- Energy2352kJ 564kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1336.50kJ (320.40kcal)
- Skinless chicken breast fillets with a cheese sauce wrapped in smoked streaky bacon with added water, encased in puff pastry.
- Chicken breast, cheese sauce and bacon, hand wrapped in puff pastry
Chicken Breast (39%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Margarine, Water, Smoked Bacon With Added Water (7%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Salt, Cornflour, Black Pepper.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
Smoked Bacon With Added Water contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 40 mins Place product directly on a cold greased baking tray. Brush the pastry with a little milk or beaten egg. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. For best results leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- The bacon in this product may cause the chicken to appear pink after cooking
- This is a natural occurrence and completely harmless.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One encroute (176g**)|
|Energy||1336.50kJ (320.40kcal)||2352.24kJ (563.90kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016