- Energy579kJ 139kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1135.20kJ (272.10kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken in a breadcrumb coating.
- 8 Everyday Value breaded chicken burgers (approx). Cook from frozen in 25 minutes. Serve simply with straight cut oven chips and a lettuce leaves and tomato salad. Produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (39%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Thigh (8%), Pea Starch, Yeast, Salt, Pea Fibre, Dextrose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Lactic Acid), Emulsifer (Trisodium Citrate), Processing Aid (Calcium Sulphate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum, Calcium Lactate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid (L(+)-)), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Anti-caking Agent (Calcium Silicate), Enzymes
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 20- 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (51g**)|
|Energy||1135.20kJ (272.10kcal)||578.95kJ (138.77kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016