- Energy1424kJ 342kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1196kJ / 288kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast with added wheat protein with a garlic filling in a breadcrumb coating.
- 2 breaded chicken kievs. Cook from frozen in 30 minutes. Serve simply with herby new potatoes and a fresh lettuce leaf salad. Produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Made with chicken with an oozy garlic filling
- Pack size: 250g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (33%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Textured Wheat Protein, Pea Starch, Wheat Gluten, Garlic Purée, Chicken Fat, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, Spices, Pea Fibre, Dextrose, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Dried Skimmed Milk, Garlic Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One kiev (119g**)|
|Energy||1196kJ / 288kcal||1424kJ / 342kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019