- Energy873kJ 207kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 772kJ / 184kcal
- Chicken breast mini fillets in a gluten free, southern fried flavour coating.
- Try our gluten and wheat free, southern fried chicken breast mini fillets. Tender 100% chicken breast mini fillets coated in gluten free, crispy breadcrumbs, great for the whole family. A tasty, moreish and quick cooking teatime treat. These mini fillets cook from frozen in just 24 minutes and make a midweek meal stuffed in Free From white rolls with fresh salad leaves, crunchy peppers and cooling sour cream. Movie night? Serve up a bowl of mini fillets with a gluten free pizza. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Free From Gluten & Wheat
- Pack size: 250g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (65%), Water, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Maize Flour, Salt, Spices (Black Pepper, Fennel, White Pepper), Yeast Powder, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil.
- Free From: Gluten, Wheat
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 23-24 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Bag. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (113g**)|
|Energy||772kJ / 184kcal||873kJ / 207kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019