- Energy1730kJ 415kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1254kJ / 301kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken in a gluten free crumb coating.
- Tasty chicken goujons are a teatime favourite and these goujons are gluten free and great for the whole family. Fuss free, quick cooking for hungry tummies. Made with 100% tender chicken breast and coated in crispy, gluten free breadcrumbs. Cook from frozen in just 15 minutes and make a teatime treat in Free From wraps, fresh salad leaves, and BBQ sauce. Dippable and dunkable, pile up a bowl of goujons with a selection of dips for a family night in with a movie. These goujons go with anything from ketchup to mayonnaise and sweet chilli to sour cream. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Breaded Chicken Goujons Wheat & Gluten Free
- Pack size: 300g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (54%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (54%), Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Gram Flour, Maize Flour, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Salt, Pea Starch, Pea Fibre, Dextrose, Spices, Sage.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 15 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (138g**)|
|Energy||1254kJ / 301kcal||1730kJ / 415kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019