- Energy197kJ 47kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1036kJ / 249kcal
- Pork cocktail sausages.
- Our long standing partnership with trusted farmers ensures high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Pork (56%), Water, Rice Flour, Pork Rind, Pork Fat, Salt, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, White Pepper, Ginger, Nutmeg, Mace, Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Paprika Extract, Filled into non-UK beef casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan170°C/Gas 5 18-20 mins For best results oven cook. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes. Turn once.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: From frozen. Place under a pre-heated grill for 10-12 minutes. Turn frequently.
Instructions: From Frozen Fry in a little oil over medium heat for 10-12 minutes. Turn occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- For best results cook from frozen.Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 cocktail sausages (19g**)|
|Energy||1036kJ / 249kcal||197kJ / 47kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016