Tesco 20 Pigs In Blankets 400G
- Energy412kJ 99kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1286.70kJ (310.20kcal)
- Pork cocktail sausages wrapped in smoked streaky bacon.
- Lightly seasoned pork cocktail sausages wrapped in streaky bacon
Pork (67%), Water, Rice Flour, Pork Rind, Pork Fat, Salt, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), White Pepper, Ginger, Nutmeg, Mace, Yeast Extract, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Paprika Extract,
Filled into non-UK beef casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins. For best results cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn once.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 pigs in blankets (32g**)|
|Energy||1286.70kJ (310.20kcal)||411.74kJ (99.26kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016