- Energy412kJ 99kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1287kJ / 310kcal
- Pork cocktail sausages wrapped in smoked streaky bacon.
- Lightly seasoned pork cocktail sausages wrapped in streaky bacon
- Pack size: 400g
Pork (67%), Water, Rice Flour, Pork Rind, Pork Fat, Salt, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), White Pepper, Ginger, Nutmeg, Mace, Yeast Extract, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Paprika Extract.
Filled into non-UK beef casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 190°C/Fan170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins. For best results cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn once.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Card. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||2 Pigs in blankets (32g**)|
|Energy||1287kJ / 310kcal||412kJ / 99kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019