Tesco Sweet And Sour Chicken Egg Fried Rice 400G
- Energy2165kJ 513kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 572.76kJ (135.73kcal)
- Cooked chicken breast pieces coated in a fried batter with a sweet and sour sauce served with egg fried rice.
- Tender chicken breast fried in golden batter with sweet, sticky sauce
INGREDIENTS: Egg Fried Rice(Water, Long Grain Rice, Peas, Onion, Pasteurised Egg (Egg), Rapeseed Oil, Whole Milk (Milk), Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Cornflour, Salt, Toasted Sesame Seed Oil (Sesame Oil), Soya Bean, Wheat Flour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, White Pepper), Water, Chicken Breast (10%), Sugar, Onion, Red Pepper, White Wine Vinegar, Wheat Flour, Water Chestnut, Tomato Paste, Brown Sugar, Pineapple, Cornflour, Palm Oil, Pineapple Juice, Salt, Wheat Starch, Maize Starch, Plum Purée, Wheat Gluten, Spirit Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Flavouring(Flavouring (Paprika Extract), Emulsifier (Polysorbate 80)), Tamarind Paste, Spices (Ginger Powder, Chilli Powder, Clove Powder), Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
using chicken from
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (378g**)|
|Energy||572.76kJ (135.73kcal)||2165.05kJ (513.07kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016