- Heel Shields
- Scholl Heel Shields help prevent against shoes rubbing and slipping.
- With GelActiv technology
- Cleat gel, slim and discreet design
- Non-slip technology, designed not to slip in shoe
- Fits comfortably in most women's shoes
- 1 Pair
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- Place in your shoe around the back of your heel
- How to use:
- Trial placement in the shoe before removing the protective film.
- Apply to the back of the shoe as required
- Peel protective film off cushions and apply to the shoe sticky side at the back
- Reposition if required, ensuring the cushions are in the same position in each shoe
- Take care when removing, pull slowly and gently out of the shoe, applying pressure to the shoe material next to the heel shield with the other hand
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- PO Box 4044,
Caution: Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs, do not use in contact with broken or irritated skin
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016