- Energy1519kJ 361kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1055kJ / 251kcal
- A pizza base topped with tomato sauce and a blend of mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
- HEARTY FOOD CO. Thin and Crispy Cheese and Tomato Pizza. Topped with a dollop of tasty tomato sauce, melty mozzarella and Cheddar. At HEARTY FOOD Co. we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
- Topped with a dollop of tasty tomato sauce, melty mozzarella and Cheddar.
- Pack size: 314g
Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Cheese (22%) (Milk), Water, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Cheddar Cheese (2%) (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Maize Starch, Salt, Sugar, Oregano, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7
Time: 12 - 14 minutes
Oven 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7. 12-14 mins. Remove all packaging. Place the pizza directly onto the oven shelf near the top of a pre-heated oven for 12 - 14 minutes. Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidlines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in Republic of Ireland
Preparation and Usage
220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7.
Remove all packaging.
Place the pizza directly onto the oven shelf near the top of a pre-heated oven for 12 - 14 minutes.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pizza (144g**)|
|Energy||1055kJ / 251kcal||1519kJ / 361kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019