Tesco 2 Sweet Chilli Chicken Fillets 440G
- Energy1133kJ 268kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 632.82kJ (150.00kcal)
- Skinless, boneless, chicken breast portion in a sweet chilli coating, with mixed peppers and onion and a sachet of sweet chilli sauce.
- Marinated chicken fillets with onions, peppers and sweet chilli sauce
Chicken Breast (54%), Sweet Chilli Sauce (27%), Onion, Yellow Pepper, Red Pepper, Sugar, Fructose, Salt, Bell Pepper, Cornflour, Garlic Powder, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Onion Powder, Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Paprika Extract, Garlic, Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Lime Flavouring (Flavouring), Natural Garlic Flavouring (Flavouring), Oregano Extract, Capsicum, Capsicum Extract, Cumin Extract, Cumin, Oregano.
Sweet Chilli Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Tomato Purée, Red Pepper, Garlic, Cornflour, Salt, Jalapeño Chilli Purée (Chilli Purée), Garlic Purée
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Temperature: 180°C, 6, 200°C
Time: 35 mins
Instructions: From defrost: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins Follow defrost instructions below. Remove sachet and place to the side. Place foil tray on a baking tray in centre of pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, pour on sachet, stir gently and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180°C, 6, 200°C
Time: 55 mins
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen From frozen: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 55 mins Place sauce sachet in a cup of hot water for 15 minutes until defrosted. Cover pack with tin foil, place on a baking tray in centre of pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove tin foil, stir gently and place back in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, pour on sachet, stir gently and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove sleeve and film
- After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (179g**)|
|Energy||632.82kJ (150.00kcal)||1132.75kJ (268.49kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016