- Energy1646kJ 393kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 412kJ / 98kcal
- Cooked beef in an ale gravy topped with puff pastry, with mashed potato.
- Tender beef in a rich ale gravy topped with flaky puff pastry served with a side of mash and carrots
- Tender beef in rich ale gravy topped with flaky puff pastry with mash.
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Water, Beef (11%), Carrot, Onion, Ale (Barley) (3%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato, Half Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Margarine, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Potato Starch, Whole Milk, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Beef Fat, Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Colour (Plain Caramel), Beef Extract, Mushroom Extract, Red Wine Extract, Flavouring, Aniseed, White Pepper,
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Lemon Juice, Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 35-40 mins Remove outer packaging and peel back film lid to expose the pastry lid. Leave the mash and carrots covered. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using beef from United Kingdom
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||412kJ / 98kcal||1646kJ / 393kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019