- Energy2195kJ 524kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 564kJ / 135kcal
- Pasta sheets layered with minced beef and smoked pancetta in a tomato and red wine sauce, topped with cheese sauce and red Cheddar cheese.
- Tesco Beef and Pancetta Lasagne, layered with rich and meaty red wine ragu, topped with creamy cheese sauce and Cheddar Cheese.
Cooked Pasta, Tomato Purée, Beef (12%), Water, Tomato, Whole Milk, Onion, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (4.5%), Half Cream (Milk), Pancetta (3.5%), Red Wine, Red Cheddar Cheese, Carrot, Celery, Cornflour, Tomato Juice, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Garlic Purée, Basil, Onion Powder, Caramelised Sugar, Oregano, Beef Fat, Salt, Black Pepper, Beef Extract, Sea Salt, Mushroom Concentrate, Red Wine Extract, Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Aniseed Powder, White Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Cooked Pasta contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.
Pancetta contains: Pork, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), White Pepper, Nutmeg, Dextrose, Coriander, Garlic, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
Red Cheddar Cheese contains: Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Remove outer packaging and film lid. For best results oven cook from frozen. 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins.
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W)/ 6 minutes (900W).
Remove film lid and heat for a further 3 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||564kJ / 135kcal||2195kJ / 524kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016