- Energy2044kJ 485kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 511kJ / 121kcal
- Cheese sauce with cooked macaroni pasta topped with red Cheddar cheese.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Mac 'n' Cheese. Macaroni pasta with a creamy cheese sauce, topped with melty Cheddar.
Water, Cooked Macaroni Pasta, Whole Milk, Half Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Red Cheddar Cheese, Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Mustard Powder, White Pepper.
Cooked Macaroni Pasta contains: Water, Durum Wheat Semolina.
Red Cheddar Cheese contains: Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat and mustard. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler., Important:If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 Remove outer packaging. Remove film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 8 mins / 900W 7 1/2 mins
For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 1/2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack|
|Energy||511kJ / 121kcal||2044kJ / 485kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019