Hearty Food Co Cheese And Tomato Pasta 400G
- Energy1974kJ 467kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 577.24kJ (136.69kcal)
- Cooked penne pasta in a tomato sauce with red and white wine, topped with mozzarella full fat soft cheese.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Cheese and Tomato Pasta. Penne pasta covered in rich tomato sauce with red and white wine, topped with melty mozzarella. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Penne Pasta(Durum Wheat Semolina, Water), Tomato, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Onion, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (5%)(Milk, Anti-caking Agent (Potato Starch), Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Water, White Wine, Sugar, Garlic, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Red Wine, Basil, Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper
- Contains milk, gluten and wheat., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Remove outer packaging. Remove film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
800W 8 mins / 900W 7 mins
Remove outer packaging.
Pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||577.24kJ (136.69kcal)||1974.15kJ (467.48kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016