- Energy1974kJ 467kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 577kJ / 137kcal
- Cooked penne pasta in a tomato sauce with white and red wine, topped with mozzarella full fat soft cheese.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Cheese and Tomato Pasta. Penne pasta covered in rich tomato sauce with red and white wine, topped with melty mozzarella. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Penne Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Tomato, Tomato Purée, Onion, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (5%), Water, White Wine, Sugar, Garlic, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Red Wine, Basil, Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 36 mins Remove film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging.
800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
Pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (342g**)|
|Energy||577kJ / 137kcal||1974kJ / 467kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019