- Energy352kJ 83kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1760 kJ
- A blend of instant coffee, whitener and sugar.
- Discover more at Kenco.co.uk
- When it comes to your daily cup, sometimes you simply have to grab and go. With Kenco 3 in 1 instant coffee sachets you can enjoy your favorite cup anywhere, anytime. It's a ready blend of instant coffee, whitener and sugar, balanced to be flavorful and satisfying - all ready for when you need it the most.
- We're passionate about what goes into your cup. Quality is everything, so we responsibly source only the finest beans, expertly blending them for a smooth, full-flavoured experience.
- Pour the content of 1 sachet into a cup
- Add 200ml of hot - not boiling - water, while stirring
- Stir well. Enjoy
- Pack size: 20g
Sugar (52%), Glucose Syrup, Instant Coffee (13%), Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Stabilisers (E340, E452), Milk Protein, Emulsifier (E471), Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Colour (Beta-Carotene)
Store in a cool, dry place., Best before: see base of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Pour the content of 1 sachet into a cup.
- 2 Add 200ml of hot, not boiling water while stirring.
- 3 Stir well. Enjoy.
Number of uses
5 Contains 5 sachets
Name and address
- JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS,
- Oosterdoksstraat 80,
- 1011 DK Amsterdam,
- The Netherlands.
- Consumer Response,
- Freepost RSTU-ZHKL-EJKL,
- Honey Lane,
- SL6 6RJ.
- Freephone: 0808 100 8787
- 2nd Floor,
- Block F1,
- Eastpoint Business Park,
5 x 20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Per stick (20 g)||%* / Per stick (20 g)|
|Energy||1760 kJ||352 kJ||-|
|-||415 kcal||83 kcal||4 %|
|Fat||11 g||2.1 g||3 %|
|of which saturates||11 g||2.0 g||10 %|
|Carbohydrate||78 g||16 g||6 %|
|of which sugars||57 g||11 g||12 %|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||-|
|Protein||2.6 g||0.5 g||1 %|
|Salt||0.48 g||0.10 g||2 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019