L’Oreal Colorista Paint Blue Black Permanent Hair Dye
- Colorista Paint BlueBlack Hair
- Intense dyes in a jelly-cream formula for dramatic colour payoff and blendability. These paints shades are crafted in the most modern metallic, rose-gold & smoky tones.
- Don't Just DIY
1199205 - Colouring Jelly-Cream: Aqua / Water, Laureth-2, Ethanolamine, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Sulfate, 6-Hydroxyindole, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Polyquaternium-6, N,N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Resorcinol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, EDTA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, C193316/1, 178914 - Developer Creme: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, (F.I.L. C175007/7), 1177617 - Conditioning Balm: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Tocopherol, Nacre Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trideceth-6, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, BHT, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C185717/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1). Begin with dry, unwashed hair. Brush through any tangles.
- 2). Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves.
- 3). In a non metallic bowl, mix all of the colouring gel and all of the developer cream.
- 4). Mix with the brush until you achieve a perfectly even, smooth texture.
- Undone Look:
- 1) For an undone look, leave the width of about 2 fingers of roots uncoloured.
- 2) Use tip of the brush handle to section hair in two, progress by colouring each side section by section until hair is fully
- covered, even at the back.
- 3) Continue and focus on lengths and tips. You can massage the lengths so hair is fully saturated with colour. Leave colour in for 30 mins.
- 4) Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Then apply conditioner. Wait two mins then rinse. Dry hair and style it your way!
- Ombré Look:
- 1) Divide hair in 2 sections. Apply colour on lengths from ears to tips. Blend the area where the colours stop with the brush, for a flawless gradiation.
- 2) Focus on the tips by massaging in the colour, so hair is fully saturated.
- 3) Repeat the process with the second section of hair. Leave colour in for 30 mins.
- 4) Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Then apply conditioner. Wait two mins and rinse. Dry hair and style it your way
- Touch Up: For hair coloured less than 3 months ago.
- 1) Brush the roots first. Start applying from your main hairline and progress part by part. Make sure roots are fully covered, even behind. Let roots develop for 20 mins.
- 2) Continue the application on the lengths with the brush.
- 3) You can massage the lengths to make sure hair is fully saturated with colour. Wait 10 mins.
- 4) Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse until water runs clear. Then apply conditioner. Wait two mins and rinse. Dry hair and style it your way!
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016