- Energy1113kJ 266kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 870kJ / 208kcal
- Potato croquettes made from mashed potato in a crispy coating.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Potato Croquettes. Fluffy mashed potato in a crispy, golden crumb. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we're all about tasty meals that'll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchen to help you dish up good food in yours perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
- Fluffy mashed potato in a crispy, golden crumb.
- Pack size: 700g
INGREDIENTS: Potato (80%), Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Dried Potato, Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Maize Starch, Stabilisers (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Molasses, Rice Protein, Yeast, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Black Pepper Extract.
- Contains milk, gluten and wheat.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 220, 200, 7
Time: 30 mins
For best results oven cook from frozen. 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ Gas 7 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
Instructions: From frozen Preheat oil to 175°C. Place a few croquettes at a time into the fryer and cook for 5-6 minutes until crispy and golden. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in Belgium
Number of uses
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||870kJ / 208kcal||1113kJ / 266kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019