L’Oreal Colorista Effect Bleach Hair
- Colorista Effect Bleach
- Don't Just DIY
- Goes well with
- Colorista Washouts
- Create an all-over bleach blonde look with this kit
1190289 - Lightening Powder/Blonderingspulver: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Kaolin, EDTA, (F.I.L. C198299/1), Bleach Lightening Creme Newest - 1190288 - Lightening Creme/Blonderingscreme: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Carbomer, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C198297/1), 1071243 - Developer Creme: Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Tocopherol, Sodium Stannate, Polyquaternium-6, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycerin, (F.I.L. C181319/2), 1102469 - Brass-Defy Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyanthraquinoneaminopropyl Methyl Morpholinium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C195088/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Remove applicator cap from the developer creme. Pour lightening powder into the developer creme's bottle.
- 2) Then add the lightening creme to the mix.
- 3) Replace the applicator cap and start shaking the developer creme horizontally by rolling it in your hands. Then shake it vigorously vertically. 4) Twist off tip of applicator immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing. In case of blockage in applicator tip, unblock using a non-metal object, screw back the cap again on the applicator tip and shake again.
- For natural hair or hair that has been bleached more than 3 months ago: Apply to lengths and tips.
- 1) First detangle your hair. Then apply two-thirds of the mix to the lengths and tips starting at chin level and working your way up always avoiding 3 centimeters of roots. Massage mixture all through lengths and tips until fully saturated. Leave it on to develop 15 to 25 minutes.
- 2) Finish by the roots. Apply the remaining mixture to the roots. Massage hair until fully saturated. Leave it on to develop 15 to 25 minutes. To see if desired Platinum is achieved, clean a small piece of hair using gloved fingers. If not lightened enough, spread mixture through again and continue to develop. Never exceed a total developing time of 45 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture and dispose of it immediately to avoid bottle bursting and damage caused by the product overflowing.
- 3) Rinse and condition. Pour a little lukewarm water on the hair and massage gently. Rinse product out completely with water. Using the gloves provided, evenly spread a large portion of Brass-Defy Conditioner all over hair, to make sure that hair is perfectly covered. For the first application, avoid applying to roots and scalp. Leave Brass-Defy Conditioner in hair for up to 2 minutes - having a longer leave-in time leads to cooler results. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Use once every 2 weeks (It last 6 applications) to protect platinum purity and leave hair silky-soft. Always wear gloves to apply the Brass-Defy Conditioner.
- For hair that has already been bleached with root regrowth:
- 1) Apply mixture to the roots section by section using the applicator tip and massage-in. Leave it on to develop 30 to 45 minutes.
- 2) To see if desired Platinum is achieved, clean a small piece of hair using gloved fingers. If not lightened enough, spread mixture through again and continue to develop. Never exceed a total developing time of 45 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture and dispose of it immediately to avoid bottle bursting and damage caused by the product overflowing.
- 3) Follow step three as outlined above.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016