- Powder Fabric Stain Remover
- For ingredients information:
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Instant Whites*+ 30 sec stain removal
- *After 1 wash
- Whites instantly white after 1 wash - even at 30º
- Specifically developed to bring your whites back to life
- Amazing stain removal in 30 seconds**.
- **For maximum speed and power pre-treat or soak
- Powerful Oxi Action formula
- Safe on everyday fabrics***.
- ***Every day fabrics like cotton and polyester
- Instantly whiter after 1 wash
- Chlorine-free formula
- Pack size: 850g
> 30% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Zeolite, Enzymes, Optical Brighteners, Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal
Reclose lid after each use and keep Vanish in a cool dry place., Keep container dry in a cool place.
Preparation and Usage
- Add with your detergent in the drawer.
- For tough & dried-in stains x1 scoop
- For normal stains x1/2 scoop
- Dose detergent as normal
- Just add one scoop in every wash
- Mix 1/4 scoop of powder with 3/4 scoop of water
- Apply mix on the stain
- Rub the stain as needed
- Clean & dry the scoop before placing back into tub
- After pre-treat wash as usual
- Add one scoop to 4 litres of water
- 6h Max For Whites
- For best results on stains rub before rinsing
- 1 scoop = 60ml
- After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
- Usage Advice:
- Always follow washing instructions on garment of fabric label.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
- For best results, it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.
- Do not use on any garment or rug made of wool, silk or leather.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes.
- Do not expose pre-heated or soaked garments to sources of direct hear or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not contaminate the product in the tub.
- Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- GB - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
850 Grams ℮
VANISH GOLD OXI ACTION STAIN REM POWDER WHT 850 G
DANGER VANISH Oxi Action Gold for Whites Powder. Contains Sodium Carbonate Peroxide and Sodium Silicate. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hand thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. DANGER
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019