- Energy880kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1205kJ / 287kcal
- Meringue filled with whipped cream, raspberry sauce, raspberries and raspberry pieces, decorated with Belgian chocolate drizzle and dark chocolate shavings.
- For the perfect roulade, meringue should be soft on the inside with a crisp outer shell. For the right texture, our expert bakers make this with egg whites and sugar, baked slowly on a low heat. It's then carefully rolled by hand around the fruity filling. The tangy flavour of Heritage raspberries is balanced with the sweetness of raspberry sauce. Raspberry pieces and a thick layer of British cream add great texture. The dessert is finished with a drizzle of rich, intense Belgian dark chocolate and a scattering of chocolate flakes; the perfect pairing for the fruit's tartness.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk) (24%), Pasteurised Egg White, Heritage Raspberry (16%), Belgian Dark Chocolate (3.5%), Cornflour, Dark Chocolate Shavings, Maize Starch, Concentrated Raspberry Juice, White Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate Shavings contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 54% minimum.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler., Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Number of uses
- Remove all packaging.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day.Do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a roulade (73g)|
|Energy||1205kJ / 287kcal||880kJ / 209kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016