Tesco Finest Raspberry And Dark Chocolate Roulade 580G
- Energy880kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1205.40kJ (286.50kcal)
- Meringue filled with whipped cream, raspberry sauce, raspberries and raspberry pieces, decorated with Belgian chocolate drizzle and dark chocolate shavings.
- For the perfect roulade, meringue should be soft on the inside with a crisp outer shell. For the right texture, our expert bakers make this with egg whites and sugar, baked slowly on a low heat. It's then carefully rolled by hand around the fruity filling. The tangy flavour of Heritage raspberries is balanced with the sweetness of raspberry sauce. Raspberry pieces and a thick layer of British cream add great texture. The dessert is finished with a drizzle of rich, intense Belgian dark chocolate and a scattering of chocolate flakes; the perfect pairing for the fruit's tartness.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk) (24%), Egg White, Raspberry (16%), Belgian Dark Chocolate (3.5%)(Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Cornflour, Dark Chocolate Shavings(Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)), Maize Starch, Concentrated Raspberry Juice, White Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Stabiliser (Guar Gum)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler. \nImportant: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Number of uses
- Remove all packaging.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day.Do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a roulade (73g)|
|Energy||1205.40kJ (286.50kcal)||879.94kJ (209.15kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016